1. Collection of Personal Information
2. Use of Personal Information
Personal information will be collected on this website for the following purposes.
- Orders of products and services, estimates, payments, and delivery of products and services, as well as any other exchange related to sales.
- To answer an inquiry
- For those who wish to be contacted by us with updates and new development, etc.
3. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
As a general rule, the company will not provide personal information to third parties without permission. However, personal information will be disclosed in response to a legitimate request from a court, police, consumer information center, or another institution that has authority pursuant to these.
4. Disclosure, Modification, and Deletion of Personal Information
If you would like to notify the company when the personal information you provided us changes (change of address for example), to verify the information on our file, or to delete our personal information provided to us, the company will conduct our verification procedures with the individual him/herself in accordance with the prescribed procedures. Please notify the company from the Contact Us page.
6. Access Log File
The company can access the log file in order to investigate trends in the users of the website. Thereby, the company will have access to statistical information about the type of browser accessing the website, IP addresses, and pages that are accessed, however this will not be used for collection or analysis of personal information.
7. Third Party Tracking System
In order to investigate the trends of users of this website, third party cookies and image files (such as Web Beacons) will be used to gather statistical information on website use.
As the website registers personal information, they are managed by a dedicated server that is protected by a Firewall and uses an encryption and transmission method called SSL. The company is taking every step to prevent leakage of information or unauthorized access.
11. Questions and Comments Regarding Privacy
Last Updated: 1 April, 2020
For more details, questions, and quotes about PharmaBio’s services,
please use the email form.